Welcome to Satyam Vedic Yoga School in Rishikesh – the “World Capital of Yoga” – located in the foothills of the Himalaya. Yoga is one of the oldest forms of art preached, practiced & followed in India since the pre-vedic period. It helps us to maintain our physical, mental & spiritual balance and to acquire inner peace. As written in the Bhagwat Gita “It is the journey of the self, through the self, to the self”.
- You are a true Yoga lover or want to become one?
- You are interested in the traditional form of Yoga?
- You are aware that the goal of Yoga is not performing a headstand on the beach in a fancy dress? Or if this is new to you, you want to know why?
- You are looking for guidance in your personal practice?
- You are seeking the real goal in your life and you would like to focus more on yourself?
If you answered at least one of the questions with “yes”, you may have found the right Yoga School for you. Satyam Vedic Yoga School teaches Yoga through the original traditional methods in combination with modern scientific techniques, as we have mastered both with our broad experience and expertise. In this way, we are unique in the field of Yoga. We are believing in the true (satyam) and traditional (vedic) style of Yoga, with no additions like music, etc. We are also not offering courses in combination with surfing, bungee jumping or any adventures activities like that. We are not trying to combine too many things. We are here to offer you a clear, basic and traditional Yoga program.
So if you’re joining us, we promise that you will get a real authentic Indian Yoga experience that you will never forget. Our goal is to be a guide to anyone, who wants to be part of the Satyam Vedic Yoga family.